NEW AND USED PIANOS
B Sharp Pianos has a constantly evolving stock of grands, uprights, and digital pianos. All current stock can be viewed at my showroom in the heart of Stoke Newington. Contact Eric Garson to arrange a visit or if you're thinking of buying a piano, do phone for advice.
UP TO 36 MONTHS INTEREST FREE CREDIT!
HIRE OR RENT A PIANO FROM £45 PER MONTH
Rather than buying an old worn out starter piano try hiring or renting a new instrument that looks nice, stays in tune with a good action and touch from £45pm. If after one year you like the piano, you can purchase it with 100% credit of the rental paid or continue to hire without loosing the credit. One complimentary tuning is included with the option to upgrade the piano retaining the credit.
Hire a piano for a week! Hire a piano for a day!
There is no minimum hire period with any piano and all pianos are under guarantee should any problem arise. Please note: transport costs are not included and there is an additional charge for transport for four or more stairs be they up or down.
No deposit required or minimum hire period
- 12 months credit applied if you purchase in the first year and the upgrade option.
- One complimentary tuning included and guarantee.
- Trade prices charged for delivery and collection but excluded in a sale if the piano has been hired/rented.
- Choice of Steinmayer, Kawai, Irmler and other used pianos in stock eg: Yamaha, Bechstein, Kemble, Steinway.
- Starter pianos £45 - £70 per month
- Intermediate £80 - £110 per month
- Professional £120 - £200 per month